Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dinner time is a good time

Julianne always makes amazing meals, but somehow, these past few nights have been especially tasty. Just to name a few: baked white fish with herbs from garden, butter/lemon sauce, asparagus, pototaos; steak tacos with pico de gallo; pork dumplings; and more. These dishes were all so good-- if there weren't already so many great dishes at our house, I would say that this weeks menu should become our weekly menu. At any rate, I'll definitely be requesting these meals again.

I often tell Julianne that she should post an occasional picture of a certain dish and perhaps an accompanying recipe, but she always declines. I think I just may start doing it for her!

3 comments:

ed and brooke said...

I think you might need to! Julianne just has a way with cooking that I'm always amazed at.

Malerie said...

Sheesh, Julianne! When can I come for dinner?

joanna said...

yes, please--post pics and recipes!

A Few of Our Favorite Things

Blog Archive